Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2-- The Temptation of Diet Coke

I will be the first one to tell you that I'm literally addicted to Diet Coke. I have NO clue why, its like they put crack in it. As of right now, I'd kill for even a SIP of Diet Coke. Its been almost five days since I've had a soda of any kind. I feel pretty good about that. Y'all have NO idea how many times I've been pee today...and its all due to the massive amounts of water that I'm drinking. I have a lot more energy when I'm not drinking sodas. (and I thought caffeine was supposed to keep you going, its the opposite for me, it bogs me down.)

Today I:
Went to school which was a total bore. I did however make a fabulous grade on one of my history tests.
Did dishes
Swept
Spot mopped
Re-arranged my living room
Dusted
Vacummed
Did a 10 page paper

I also tried to register for summer classes, but ECTC has yet to accept my transfer credits from EKU, so now tomorrow I have to march my happy butt to admissions to tell them to fix THEIR mistake. I had all of that sent to them last year.

I'm actually very excited for the upcoming months ahead, I'm more excited to see the progress I've made. I keep trying to imagine what I'm going to look like come my 21st birthday. SKINNY JEANS HERE I COME! I hope I don't look weird being small (I don't want to say skinny, because I actually enjoy being curvy, I need to loose for my health)  I've never been small, so I'm sure its going to be a huge shock factor to me. I can't wait for the day when I can just walk into a store pick up some clothes and they all fit. That has NEVER happened before.

My goal is to loose between 10-15 pounds a month till i reach my goal weight of 130 (to join the military I have to be down to at least 120...so I'm still considering that weight and path in life)

1 comment:

  1. The more sugar you eat, the more you crave. The less you eat, the less you crave. Artificial sweeteners act on the body just like sugar. They trigger the brain in the same way sugar does. You're right to stay away from them. They contain a lot of unhealthy chemicals. Remember, it's just brown, fizzy water.

    ReplyDelete