Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 8-- My Future???

So, as I was registering for classes for this summer and fall I was found myself really interested in all of the classes that had to deal with cultural problems, and social sciences. So now I REALLY don't know what I want to do when I grow up. I changed my major back to undecided, and if all goes well, I'll be able to graduate with an Associates in Arts degree. So, I guess I'm just going to wing it till I graduate with my associates and move on from there.

Anyway.
My diet is going well, I'm back down to where I was when I posted the DOWN 10 POUNDS blog. So that's good.
Nothing new really going on. I can't wait till I can get a break from school!

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong with having multiple interests. It's all about what you think you can do as a career-- and sometimes you can't make that decision until you've tried multiple things. Experimentation is fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. graduate, join the peace corps and make sure there a spot on your couch for me =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd LOVE to join the peace corps!!! and you'll always have a spot on my couch =]

    ReplyDelete