Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 3-- Already Losing.



I just wanted to share this band with everyone. They are called A Plea for Purging, a Christian metal band. This song is called Malevolence. For those of you who can't understand the lyrics I've posted them for you:

Who do you think you are?
And what have you become?
I have barely recognized your face for so long.
What do you think they see?
And what have you portrayed?
I can barely recognize your face.

It started with just a taste.
It was just a game.
But you bought your lies
with the soul you once had.
You've created a monster.
A modern day Jekyll and Hyde.
You're not the same as you once were.
Still not sure you're even inside.
Do you even know your own name now?

Satisfy or be satisfied.
Eat it up now
'cause you've dug yourself in too deep.
Does it taste good? Do they taste good?
Was it worth it? Are they worth it now?

You've created a monster.
Oh god what have we done?
We've created a monster.

Look at what you've become now.
A monster.

This song is one of my favorite songs EVER. Now on to the weight loss section of my blog.



I have no clue how it happened, or when it happened...but I've already lost 9 pounds. (The last time I weighed myself was like a week or so ago). I'm pretty pumped about that. My mom said at first weight is just going to fall off, then I will probably plateau... I didn't realize it was gonna happen this fast. Thank you Fat for keeping me motivated =] My mom got me a pair of those sketchers shape up shoes...ohhhh man... let me tell you I can already feel it in my butt.

We finally got a chance to go walking today! Freeman Lake was really gross and muddy, so we (my mother and I) went to the mall and we joined in with the Mall Walking Old People. We saw a bunch of cute babies today, which was a plus. I really can't wait for the day when I can become a Mommy. =]



3 comments:

  1. woohoo, stay motivated chicka :) How are those skechers, I imagine they would kill the arch of my foot! Are they bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its totally like walking on a cloud. for real! they are soft. it takes some getting used to, but they really aren't bad. totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting..the price is hard to justify for me, I think I will just see how they work out for you before taking that kind of plunge lol

    ReplyDelete