Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 6-- DOWN 10 POUNDS!

well, I weighed myself this morning, and I've lost a total of 10 pounds in about two(ish) weeks. I decided to start the Special K program today...I wasn't too impressed with the chocolaty delight cereal (there should be more chocolate in it haha). I don't really feel like I've lost that much weight, I don't really see it. But one day I'll wake up and be stoked to look at the person in the mirror =]. Still haven't had even a sip of soda, and I've learned that subway is my best friend. I've been getting the sweet onion chicken teriyaki sandwich with spinach, cucumbers and red onions...toasted on wheat. SOOO GOOD. (its about 370 calories for a 6 inch sub--not too bad). still drinking a TON of water a day. I feel like I have an extra skip in my step. I love how I've been feeling lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment