Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 5-- (I can't come up with a name...)

Its coming toward the end of my first week of dieting and exercising. I feel really good. I'm not craving Diet Coke as much anymore. And I feel like I have a ton of energy now. I don't really have much to write about today. Its cold and rainy so my mother and I walked around the mall. (I think we walking about a mile or so today). I can't wait till our weather gets better so I can actually go running out in the country next to my house. I think this weekend I'm gonna take it easy and just do stuff around the house that needs to be done. I'm starting the Special K diet on Monday. I'll keep y'all updated on that. Apparently you can lose up to one pant size in 2 weeks if you keep up with their diet plan and exercise. I guess we'll just see =]

No comments:

Post a Comment